Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What To Do When Your Thanksgiving Centerpiece ... Goes Kaput {the day before Thanksgiving!}


Seriously?!



I walked into the dining room this afternoon to finish setting the table & much to my dismay,
I find this!!



My white pumpkin kicked the bucket ... one day before Thanksgiving!
Oh my.
Not what I wanted to see.

Now what?
I didn't have a 'Plan B'.



My little 'thanks' sign seemed ironically funny.
But, I am thankful that I found it today instead of tomorrow, right?
I had errands to run this afternoon & I just hoped I'd find a replacement.
And guess what ... I found the perfect one.
All is right for Thanksgiving ;)
 
Tune in tomorrow to see the new centerpiece.

And let's just hope nothing goes awry with the turkey.





Who doesn't love a good party?!
You can find me here linking up with these great blogs.

Monday           C.R.A.F.T      The Dedicated House
                     I Should Be Mopping the Floor   The Modest Mom
Tuesday        A Delightsome Life   A Bowl Full of Lemons    Titus Tuesday      A Stroll Through Life
Wednesday   Raising Homemakers        Savvy Southern Style         Adorned From Above
                    The Thrifty Home   A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
Thursday    Between Naps on the Porch   Serving Joyfully     Lamberts Lately
Friday      Rooted in Thyme  The Thrifty Groove   Farm Blog Hop  Best of the Nest
               French Country Cottage  The Girl Creative
Sunday    Nifty Thrifty Things  Sew Many Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment