Monday, March 11, 2013

Bunnies from the 'Antiques Road-Trip Date'


My honey took me on an adventurous weekend get-away on Friday & Saturday.
He planned the whole thing himself.
Amazing much?!
He's pretty hardcore amazing.

Tomorrow, all the details ... I promise.
Until then though...I just had to show you these BUNNIES!!

Obviously, I was feeling bunny-fied cause I brought 4 of them home with me!
Look how cute they are?!
How could I resist?

This one is my very fave!
Funny thing, I didn't even notice it said 'Indiana' til I got it home!
Oh my.
Apparently, I was lost in all the bunny excitement.


I was too busy looking at the blue ticking {which I lovity love} on his other side.


You know ... what's better than one bunny?
Two bunnies.
Duh!
;)


I was specifically hoping to find an old bunny cookie cutter.
Lo & behold:  I found one!
It's ganna look so cute on display in my kitchen.


Last but totally not least, this cute lil' guy & his carrot all stuffed into a seed packet.
He's found a new home, dressing up a lamp.
I'll have to show you that, & where all the other bunnies now live, in a future post.


Don't forget to stay tuned to hear all about our Antiques Road-Trip Date!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun getaway! I enjoy going to antique stores and I also happen to love bunnies so this is right up my alley. Thanks for sharing your great finds. I am now officially "bunny-fied" for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet bunnies and wonderful getaway! Kudos to your husband ... lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jimmie Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for being bunny-fied!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You surely give me the idea how to spend this weekend with a blast! Thanks for sparking out the inspiration out of me… xoxo:D Have a great weekend!
    LeLouvre-Antiques.com

    ReplyDelete