Friday, November 12, 2010

My Day Has Gone to Pot!

Only 8:10 & already my day has gone to pot...

coffee pot & netipot.

What a way to start the morning =)

I woke up a couple days ago with a really dry throat & a panic!
It's tooo close to the holidays to get sick -- this can't be happening!!
We are hosting Thanksgiving this year {for my family}, so I need all my energy...
& some to spare.
So, I began amping up the vitamins & antihistamine.
Yesterday, Riley even juiced me some fresh oranges.

Dutifully following the doctor's orders {James}, I added in the netipot this morning.
It's not my favorite way to start the morning, but I sure enjoy the relief it brings.

{If you aren't sure what a netipot is, google it.  You can even watch a 'how to' video on youtube!  You'll wanna pick one up before the cold season gets into full swing.  I promise, it works wonders!}

Thankfully the other 'pot' balanced out my morning;)
My morning cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer made it all better.



And now, I'm off to the Christmas Gift & Hobby Show with my sister.
The day is looking up.

I read this quote this morning on a Raising Homemaker's blog & thought it was perfect to add.

“What a grand world this would be if we could forget our troubles as
easily as we forget our blessings.” — author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment