Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7 ~ 30 Days of Thanks

Have I not commanded thee? 
Be strong & of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:
for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. 
--Joshua 1:9

I never cease being amazed at how the Word of God speaks to my heart.
It's true.  It's relevant.  It's accurate ... & it's right on time.
It's life.  It's strength.  It's healing.

Whatever I need, God is ... & I find it again & again in His Word.



James, my sweet husband, is strong in the Word & he is forever encouraging us
to be faithful in our Bible reading.
He firmly believes in the doctrine of sola scriptura, that the Bible contains all the knowledge
needed for salvation & holiness, & that the Bible is the final authority.
I'm so thankful for his walk with the Lord & his dedication for discipling his family.
He'll never know the strength he is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment