Saturday, August 11, 2012

Freebies

Well, this week's coupon deals were plenteous.
There was only one problem.
I didn't have the necessary coupons!
Seems like I came up short with every CVS deal I had hoped to snag.

For the last couple weeks, no matter where I stopped to buy a paper,
it seemed to be missing part {or all} of the coupon inserts!

And for the best story of all, last Sunday, I stopped to buy my paper.
I checked before I bought it to be sure the inserts were there ...& they were...
only to get home & find the whole page missing that had the really good coupon for shampoo
that I needed to make my deal!!
The whole page was missing!
The only conclusion I can come up with is this:
someone on the south side is taking pages/inserts that have the high-dollar coupons!
Erg.

Ah well, my theory when couponing is 'you win some, you lose some'.
There will be another good deal at another time.
Don't get crazy.

I did, however, get a couple freebie items this week.


The coffee creamers were free from Meijer.
They were $1.97 each.
I had 2 coupons for $1 off & combined those with a $2 off Meijer perk.

The razors were buy one at $3.99, get 50% another one.
I used 2 coupons for $3 each which made them free!

So, nothing major this week, but every little bit counts.

1 comment:

  1. Man... I realllllly need to start couponing!! Great deals!!

    ReplyDelete