Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ready to Decorate for Fall!

It's a bit early ... I know that, but I am ready to get out my fall decor!
Course, it doesn't help any that all the stores have had the new fall goodies out for several weeks now.

Here are some beautiful towels that I spotted at JoAnn's.


Aren't these color combos & patterns just darling?!


I resisted the urge to buy the towels {for now}, but I did buy this cute lil' leaf bottle of soap!
It's 'maple sugar' & smells so good.

I won't put it out to use until September though.



How about you ... ready for fall decorating?
Or perhaps you've decorated already ... tell us about it.





2 comments:

  1. I am always ready to start decorating for Fall, I think I start earlier than anyone else so I try and hold off some....I just love Fall!

    ReplyDelete