Monday, May 5, 2014

Do you see Christ in me?





Yesterday's sermon topic:  What image am I reflecting?
Do I reflect Christ?

"And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed 
into the same image from one degree of glory to another. 
For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."
2 Corinthians 3:18

If Christ is our focus, then we will be transformed into His image!

Our desires will change.
Our actions & attitudes will change as He makes us over to be more like Him.

I love the words to this song:

When anyone looks at me, let them see Jesus.
Let me be a reflection of His love & mercy today.
When they start to read my life's story,
I want it to bring my Savior glory.
When anyone looks at me, let them see Him.

I challenge you today to fully place yourself into the hands of the potter.
Yield to Him those things in your life that you think are unchangeable.
Look at yourself in light of the scripture & truly examine your image.

Ask yourself every morning as you look in the mirror ... Am I reflecting Christ?


















Who doesn't love a good party?!
You can find me here linking up with these great blogs.

Monday     The Girl Creative     C.R.A.F.T      The Dedicated House      The Modest Mom
Tuesday     A Delightsome Life   A Bowl Full of Lemons    Titus Tuesday      A Stroll Through Life
Wednesday   Raising Homemakers        Savvy Southern Style         Adorned From Above
                    The Thrifty Home  The Dedicated House    A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
Thursday    Between Naps on the Porch   Serving Joyfully     Lamberts Lately
Friday      Rooted in Thyme  The Thrifty Groove   Farm Blog Hop  Best of the Nest
               French Country Cottage
Sunday    Nifty Thrifty Things    Suburbsmama    Sew Many Ways 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these thoughts! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete