Monday, August 5, 2013

Pineapple Lemonade Punch

Lemonade & summertime ~
They go hand & hand, don't they?

This recipe takes lemonade, fancies it up, & serves it in a punch bowl.
I can't find anything wrong with that!


I love recipes that are simple to prepare but pack a big punch in taste & looks.
This one is a check mark in both boxes.



Here are the ingredients you need to make this beautiful bowl of punch:

1 cup of Country Time lemonade mix
2 cups of cold water
1 46 oz can of chilled pineapple juice
2 cans {24 oz}  chilled Sprite
2 lemons, sliced
ice

Mix lemonade & water in pitcher & pour into the punchbowl.
Just before time to serve, pour in pineapple juice & gently stir.
Next pour in Sprite, a couple cups of ice cubes, & the lemon slices.

And that's it.
A very easy, quick, & refreshing summertime punch.

Here are some variations:
Any type of clear soda will work - 7 Up, Fresca, etc.
I used Sprite Zero.

Also, I made this for our church fellowship dinner, so I prepared it for ease of travel.
After mixing the lemonade & water, I poured in the pineapple juice -- all in one pitcher.
I poured it into the punchbowl & added the other ingredients just before serving.



Another Pinterest recipe marked off the list ;)

Give this one a try ... I think you'll like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday         Make It Yourself Monday        The Better Mom       C.R.A.F.T     
Tuesday    Domestically Divine     A Bowl Full of Lemons    Titus Tuesday      A Stroll Through Life
Wednesday   Raising Homemakers        Savvy Southern Style         Adorned From Above
                   Women Living Well    Southern Lovely     The Thrifty Home
Thursday      The Shabby Creek Cottage     Serving Joyfully     Lamberts Lately
Friday    Happy-Go-Lucky     The Thrifty Groove      Farm Blog Hop
Sunday  Suburbsmama    Sew Many Ways







1 cup Countrytime Lemonade mix {or the likes}
2 cups cold water
1 can of chilled pineapple juice {46 oz}
2 cans chilled Sprite {or the likes} - See more at: http://www.froggyandthemouse.com/events/you-are-my-sunshine-a-baby-shower#sthash.uAME6rX6.dpuf
1 cup Countrytime Lemonade mix {or the likes}
2 cups cold water
1 can of chilled pineapple juice {46 oz}
2 cans chilled Sprite {or the likes} - See more at: http://www.froggyandthemouse.com/events/you-are-my-sunshine-a-baby-shower#sthash.uAME6rX6.dpuf
1 cup Countrytime Lemonade mix {or the likes}
2 cups cold water
1 can of chilled pineapple juice {46 oz}
2 cans chilled Sprite {or the likes} - See more at: http://www.froggyandthemouse.com/events/you-are-my-sunshine-a-baby-shower#sthash.uAME6rX6.dpuf

14 comments:

  1. I love pineapple and have this as much as possible and what a perfect refreshing way to have the excuse of having more!! This is one for the weekend I think. Take care. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to make another batch myself! Thanks for stopping by, Chel!

      Delete
  2. Sounds so good and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for summer, so crisp and fresh. Thanks for the recipe and for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found this post on Far Above Rubies Blog Hop. This looks great and sounds easy enough to make! Now following you via Bloglovin'
    ~Jackie @ The Non-Martha Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for the follow! Hope you enjoy this tasty lemonade!

      Delete
  5. Wait a minute. With PINEAPPLE?! Hold the phone, this sounds DELICIOUS! & I LOVE the lemon slices decorating the punch bowl! I followed you here from Southern Lovely's link party, by the way & I'd like to invite you to come link up with at Tasty Tuesdays: http://goo.gl/c0vwvN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Hold the phone! I'm glad you came by for a visit! Welcome =) I'll have to come over on Tasty Tuesday. Thanks for the invite!

      Delete
  6. Another thing i have done with this recipe, which is a longtime favorit, freeze the sliced lemons with thin pineapple rings and marachino cherries, sprigs of mint, etc. in a circular or ring container filled with reconstituted lemonade mix (I susally make it a little on the weak side for these). It is really pretty and keeps the punch cool without diluting it...plus the fruit at the bottom is a wonterful treat. I have also used ginger ale for this and the color is still lovely...sort of accentuates the pineapple color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo...those are all good ideas! And I love ginger ale. I'll have to try that for sure! Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete
  7. This does sound like a really good punch! Thanks for sharing at TTF.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete