Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 30 ~ 30 Days of Thanks

I totally enjoyed this season of gratefulness!
These 30 days of thinking & preparing for this blogging commitment truly did
increase a grateful spirit.

The final day of the month of November is always a special one ...
it's James' birthday.


This is James on his 2nd birthday

He had already fussed a bit about the idea of doing anything extra, & it turned out
that he had to work later than usual.
So, we just opted to have a 'normal' family evening here at home.
Believe it or not, we didn't even have a spectacular dinner.
We had left-overs!!
I had baked a ham the evening before, so I fried some of that up & made
homemade biscuits & gravy & a skillet of scrambled eggs, one of James' very favorite meals.

We all gave him our cards & gifts ... & that was that.
Not a big 'to do' at all ... just the way he likes it.

James is my perfect match.
Our 'story' is the greatest prayer that God ever answered in my life.
I will always be incredibly thankful for James ... & hope to never live one day without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment