Monday, November 24, 2014

Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing

Today, I'm sharing one of my newest favorite crock pot meals.
I've had this recipe for a long time & when I recently came across it again, I decided to make it.
Oh my ... I am kicking myself for waiting so long!
It's shockingly easy & tastes sooo good.
This is comfort food with the crock pot doing almost all of the work.



Here's what you need:
4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
salt, pepper, garlic powder
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
6 ounce box of stuffing mix

Place 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts {thawed} in the crock pot.

{I sprinkle on a bit of salt, pepper, & garlic powder directly on the chicken.}



On top of the chicken, spoon  in 8 ounces of sour cream & 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.

Smooth this out evenly.




Lastly, top with a 6 ounce box of stuffing mix {dry}.
Use either the chicken or cornbread flavored.



Put the lid on & cook on low for approximately 4 hours.


The stuffing is the perfect topping to the chicken & creamy gravy underneath ...
making the perfect one-pot meal!




This one is a keeper!
I took it to a church dinner & several asked for the recipe ... a sure sign that it's a good one ;)
Happy eating.









1 comment:

  1. Yum! I recently made something like this a few weeks ago. Delicious! Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete