Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Quick & Easy CVS Deal ~ .99 Body Wash

I wanted to share a super easy deal going on currently at CVS.
Now, we all know that getting things for pennies ... or better yet, for FREE
is the ultimate goal for couponers.
However, getting a good deal on a product, especially less than a $1 is always fun.


I just got home from CVS & in all honesty, this wasn't a super great week for me there.
Nothing that I really needed was on sale & my coupon stash is running low, however,
I did have $6 in ECB's {extra care bucks} that expired tomorrow ...
so to CVS I went.
And although I looked at Southern Savers to see what the deals were,
I somehow didn't read anything about this one.

Right at the red coupon kiosk was the sign for this deal.
The coupon kiosk is printing a $2 off coupon for Soft Soap & Irish Spring body washes.
Where the fun comes in, these are both on sale this week for $2.99 ...
making them only .99 each after the coupon!

So, for those of you who don't 'do' CVS or coupons, this is a deal you can take advantage of.
All you need is your CVS card.
Scan it at the kiosk, the coupon will print, & you are good to go.
Easy peasy.

I got 2 of them by using my card & my husband's card.

Now, there may be manufacturers coupons out there that you could pair
with either of these items for an even cheaper deal.
I don't know cause I didn't have any.
You could always check the coupon date base on the Southern Savers site.

Hope you can run into CVS & grab this deal ... just another way to stretch your bucks!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday         Make It Yourself Monday        The Better Mom       C.R.A.F.T     Sunny Simply Life
Tuesday    Domestically Divine     A Bowl Full of Lemons    Titus Tuesday      A Stroll Through Life
Wednesday   Raising Homemakers        Savvy Southern Style         Adorned From Above
                   Women Living Well    Southern Lovely     The Thrifty Home
Thursday   Lamberts Lately
Friday    Happy-Go-Lucky     The Thrifty Groove      Farm Blog Hop
Sunday  Suburbsmama    Sew Many Ways

7 comments:

  1. This is a great tip; thank you! I love the Softsoap scent you pictured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! This will be my first time to try this scent.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing along this deal. I bet the island coconut smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Brandi ... & you are right ...it smells very good.

      Delete
  4. This is great purchase !I did this deal too without the coconut island though. I love bargain :)Just found your blog !
    Marlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words as I continue on my Weight Loss Journey!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete