Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Top 10 Recipe Posts of 2014

I think my personal favorite posts are recipes.
Although I'm not a food blogger & my pictures pale in comparison to the professional folks,
I feel compelled to share a good recipe when I find one.
I also like to tell all of you about our family favorites
& the old recipes that have been passed down through the years.
After all, the one thing we all have in common: everyone loves a good meal or a sweet treat.

Here are the top recipe posts, the ones with the most views, in 2014.
I enjoyed gathering these up for this post.
I flashed back to what was going on the day that I cooked these meals, made these desserts,
& posted these blogs ... and as usual, it's hard to imagine that a whole year has flashed by.
If you are looking for a few new recipes, here are 10 of them all in one post.
||Click on each title to be taken to the recipe||

#1 Strawberry Refrigerator Cake




#2 Homemade Strawberry Syrup




#3 DIY Instant Oatmeal




 #4 Homemade Granola Munch





#5 Restaurant-Style White Cheese




 #6 Gluten-Free Creamy Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins





 #7 Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing





#8 The Best Blueberry Muffins 




#9 Steak & Chicken Fajitas




#10 Zuppa Toscana



Thank you once again for visiting Call Her Blessed throughout 2014.
I love hearing from you when you leave comments 
& I also appreciate each time you pin one of my recipes.
As for 2015, I've already posted what else but 2 new recipes ;)
Blessings~





No comments:

Post a Comment