Friday, October 5, 2018

Chili Mac Supreme




Hello friends!

I'm back with another delicious recipe that I think you will love!
Doesn't everyone get a pot of chili simmering on the stove as soon as the weather cools down?
I think that's just a fall necessity.
Ranks right up there with pumpkin spice & everything nice ... can I get an AMEN?!

This is my version of a dish that my hubs enjoys at Steak 'n Shake.
We haven't been there in years,  honestly, but this one was James' fave when we used to go there.

The star of the chili is the CHILI SAUCE!
It's tangy & gives the chili the 'wang' that it needs to make your taste buds perk up & say whhhaaa?!
This is not your ordinary chili.


This handy dandy gadget is from Pampered Chef (called a twist & chop, I think) & it's excellent
for getting your ground beef broken into fine pieces when frying!
You can find this at Big Lots & Walmart, as well.


Does anything smell better than onion & garlic?!
I think not!


Here's the chili portion of the chili Mac recipe!
We dived into our food so quick that I completely forgot to take a picture of it all plated up!
Youtube & blog fail!

After you've cooked up & drained your pasta, put a big ladle of this over it & then top with shredded cheese, diced onion, & sour cream!
It's amazing.
That's about the best way to describe it!





If fall is settling in your neck of the woods & the cooler air is feeling crisp, get a pot of this simmering on the stove!

See ya next time,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment