Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pinterest Review ~ Melt in Your Mouth Chicken

On Monday, I showed you how to oven roast vegetables.
Today, I'll share another tasty Pinterest recipe. 




I served this dee-licious chicken alongside my oven roasted veggies.
Not only was this meal tasty, it was so healthy & easy ... a win-win-win!


This chicken is called 'Melt in Your Mouth Chicken' & let me just say,
the title is spot on.


Here's what you need:

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 

{I used the chicken tenderloin pieces, about 20 of them}
1 cup of mayo
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp. garlic powder
salt/pepper

Place chicken in baking dish.
Mix together mayo, cheese, garlic powder, salt, & pepper.
Pour over chicken & bake for 375 for 45 minutes. 


This chicken is moist, tender, & very flavorful.


Try these 2 recipes ... I think you'll be impressed.

1 comment: