Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sweet 'n Salty Snack Mix

We learned about this highly addictive snack from friends of ours a few years ago.
It's tasty x 10 ... & very easy to throw together.

The ingredients are mixed nuts, cashews, & white chocolate chips
in whatever proportion you like ...a little more of this, or a little more of that, it's up to you.
Course, you can mix it up by adding in other things to suit your taste 
{milk chocolate, raisins, dried fruit, etc}.


I mixed it all together, then put it back in the nut containers for storage.
The extra, I put in a plastic jar that fruit came in.
{I love reusing these fruit containers ... I don't ordinarily buy fruit like this cause it's too
expensive, but I got several of these for free by using coupons!}
This batch is what I made to take on our recent vacation ... it's great for a road trip! 
{Ganna blog about the vaca soon, I promise.}


Make this snack!
It's so yummy ... & healthier than potato chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment