Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{Mini} Bagel Pizzas


Are you looking to bring some fun to the table this week {Valentine's week}?
Heeere's your recipe!
This one will be enjoyed by  kids of all ages ~ little kids, teenage kids, & grown-up kids ;)

I made these mini bagels pizzas recently for family movie night.
It's quick, easy, & cheaper than having a pizza delivered ...bonus on all accounts!

And, as if all that is not enough, I just shared my deeelicious recipe for homemade pizza sauce! 
Head over to that recipe & quickly put together my Best Ever Pizza Sauce 
& it will make this taste about 10 times better!

Here's what you need:
mini bagels  -- I used 10
pizza sauce  --  approx. 1 cup
shredded cheese  --  2 cups
pepperoni  -- 1 package




Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place the bagel halves on a baking sheet.
Spread pizza sauce on each bagel half.
Next, sprinkle the shredded cheese over the sauce & add the pepperoni.

Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.

Can't get much easier than that, folks!
Course, you can use regular-size bagels & any of your favorite pizza toppings.
I even used some leftover buffalo chicken {from my Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread recipe}.
Those were yummy too!


Add these few ingredients to your grocery list & get these babies in the oven!

Enjoy~

4 comments:

  1. Anything pizza is a winner at my house! Will definitely have to try these! Gonna check out the sauce recipe too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'd like to invite you to link up to Show and Tell Saturday at Sassy Little Lady!

    http://www.sassylittlelady.com/blog/show-and-tell-saturday/show-and-tell-saturday-4-plus-a-giveaway

    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids would gobble these up right away!!

    ReplyDelete