Friday, June 15, 2012

Don't forget Father's Day


I'm off to do my Father's Day shopping today.
I've been dwelling on this all morning, trying to decide what gift to give to best show
my love & appreciation for the 'men' in my life ...
my husband, the father of our 3 sons ...
& my Dad.

It's so nice to be able to honor them on the special day set aside for just that purpose.

I also wanted to encourage all of you ...whether you give them a gift that's big or small, 
just a card, or maybe a phone call to say 'I love you' ...don't forget the DADS 
in your life on Father's Day.
Take the opportunity to thank them.
And even if they don't show it {some dads have a hard time with being emotional & all},
they'll appreciate it.




This is one of my all-time faves ...taken on a camping trip.


My precious dad with my 3 boys ...taken on Pine Island, Florida in May 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment