Friday, October 12, 2012

Life Lessons From The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

Politics according to Linus ~ he was way ahead of his time ;)



Pumpkin patches can & should be sincere.
"Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see."

credit


Little girls are mean.
{Especially the ones named Lucy}
Never trust 'em, even if they have a signed document.

credit


No one, I repeat, no one should give rocks in tricks or treats bags!
  
    Lucy: I got five pieces of candy! 
    Kid: I got a chocolate bar! 
    Another Kid: I got a quarter! 
    Charlie Brown: I got a rock.

    Kid: I got a candy bar! 
   Another Kid: Boy, I got three cookies! 
   Lucy: Hey, I got a package of gum! 
   Charlie Brown: I got a rock.

    Lucy: I got a popcorn ball! 
   Kid: I got a fudge bar! 
   Another Kid: I got a pack of gum! 
   Charlie Brown: I got a rock.

Good grief ... poor Charlie Brown.

credit


Sisters, even when they think you're crazy for sleeping in the pumpkin patch, can be caring & kind.

credit


Music is a powerful influence.
It moves people ...it even moves dogs.
Turn up the volume & watch this clip!



And this inevitably raises the question, why on earth did someone not write any pumpkin carols?




All of us should have child-like faith ... an unshakable belief in something ...
even if it is the Great Pumpkin!

credit

3 comments:

  1. My children (okay, me too) love Charlie Brown. this was cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute...Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas = CHARLIE BROWN SHOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas = Charlie Brown <3

    ReplyDelete