Saturday, October 13, 2012

Paid $15 for $50 worth of Goodies!



Here was my super duper transaction at CVS on Thursday!

I went with one thing in mind:  Getting the Jergen's lotion
& potentially using the $10 off $50 coupon, if I could pair it with additional coupons for a good deal.

Ok ... guess that's 2 things ;)

The red coupon kiosk kicked out some nice coupons & I was able to pull this deal together!

2 Jergens lotions {found 2 on the shelf that were the 25% more bonus bottles}
1 CVS lotion
1 Essence of Beauty lip butter
1 CVS packet of makeup remover towelettes
1 Cover Girl pressed powder
2 Gillette shave gel {2 separate transactions}
1 Schick razor
2 {2 lts} Sierra Mist
1 Honey Bunches of Oats

Total $50.40

I just barely eeked over the $50 amount!

Here are the coupons I used:

-$10 {off $50 cvs coupon}
-$10.49 {free Schick razor coupon that came randomly in the mail}
-$1.50 {kiosk coup off any cvs makeup remover...made them free + overage}
-$1 off cereal {manu}
-$2 off lip butter {cvs beauty club coup}
-$2 off cvs lotion {cvs beauty club coup}
-$2 off Jergens {manu}
-$1 off Jergens {manu}
-$2 off any Cover Girl {kiosk}
-$1 Cover Girl {manu}
-$.50 {bonus cvs coup}


I had no ECB's to apply towards this, so my OOP pocket cost:  $15.42!

AND I got back $9 in ECB's for next time.
{If you deduct that, it's like paying $6.42 for this whole transaction!!}

My second transaction was on my hub's card ...bought the shave cream for $2.37,
paid $2 with an ECB, paid .37 cents OOP & got a $2 ECB back ...no coupons necessary!

Pretty decent deal this week ... & that was without using my 20% off that came later that day.
I got a raincheck for 2 Gillette stylers which were sold out.
CVS is helping me stayed stocked without spending much money!



No comments:

Post a Comment