Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Big Savings Lately!

I truly DO NOT have the time to post a blog today ...
& sadly, that seems to be the trend lately.
Sigh ... I am so behind on blogging.

And look at me ...
here I am getting sidetracked ... another something that seems to be the trend lately.
Folks, my life is just too busy.
I've got to be doing something about that =(

Anyhoo ... I just had to share this photo so you could get a giggle.
I laughed right out of the store ...
& on the sidewalk {as I'm taking a picture of my toilet paper} ...
& as I'm loading it into my truck ...
It's just funny.
I laughed when I showed it to my 'couponing/love-to-get-a-bargain' girlies at church.

So, what are we laughing at:  THIS!


Yep, you read it right!
I paid $1.28 for 6 {24-roll}  packages of toilet paper!

And what's even funnier was that I took a pic right on the sidewalk of CVS!

Oh my ...LOL

It's been savings central around here lately.
Come back later this week {when I have time to make a blog post} to see this good deal & more.


Still giggling.

2 comments:

  1. I do love a good deal. I get a huge rush out of getting a good deal!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristy ... I do too! It's quite exhilarating!

    ReplyDelete